Sunday 14 June 2020

A bit of a Pig-sty

In my quest for terrain I decided to make a pig sty . I chose the MDF kit from Charlie Foxtrot because I think it will fit in any where and any time from the dark ages to modern ,from America to japan to the UK ,(if there are any purists out there who know i wrong please contact me on " I dont care @stupid mail.com" ,only kidding but I dont really care about secondary terrain  I remember the days at Sheffield wargames society when the 15mm rorkes drift appeared every where except Zululand , if the item is amajor part of the game I try and get it right if possible .The kit itself was really easy to put together and comes with two types of fencing and the little hut and a coupe of bases for your piggys though these arnt included ,mine are warlord plastics.I didnt paint it up as the wood effect looks old and tatty all i did was put some army painter brown flock on the base and a bit of greenery along the outside fence, a really nice ,useful kit at a nice price it will be making afew appeareances in my games.
The possible target of a raid for hungry troops are just innocent bystanders ,these will be appearing in a battle near me soon



1 comment:

  1. I remember the Rorke's Drift building - in fairness I think it was once used is Zululand in a game run by Terry M....

    ReplyDelete