Friday 2 August 2019

a trip to the peninsular

Tim Gow put on a excellent Matrix game  at Sheffield Wargames Society last night ,7 players taking the parts of famous or infamous characters from Napoleons excursion into Spain .Really good fun with us all having our own victory conditions whilst trying to capture ,keep and recapture Madrid ,an objective eventually won by the Spanish Iregulars ,with probably Wellington coming off worst .Myself I did ok as Murat my victory condition was staying a live with my reputation and hat collection intact ,which I did the small fact that I left Madrid in a hurry stopped me winning . Matrix games may not be for everyone but I advise everyone to try it once  , a bit like Marmite .
The Emperor keeps track of the seasons

while his stunt double inspires the troops 

My Victory conditions

The fabled city of Madrid

No that is not photoshopped its real and John was wearing it

No comments:

Post a Comment