Sunday 9 December 2018

Flags of War Jacobites work in progress

Picked 5 figures at random so I could practise with painting tartan , all charging , 2 in shirts with muskets the other 3 in shirts .The poses are excellent and even though the highlanders charging with targe and Broadsword is a bit of a myth by the time of Culloden there is evidence a lot of the rear ranks were still equiped like this so I have purchased some to give the units areal Highland look and these figures are great ,they come with seperate arms so you can give areal mixed look to the clans .I will keep aregular up date on these figures although I do plan to take my time with them and I even planned my purchases this time and have enough figures for the Sharp Practice army list for this period .
stuck together and put on bases ....

No comments:

Post a Comment