Monday 3 December 2018

54mm Frontier Light Horse & my zulu library

As my Anglo Zulu war book collection expanded I thought my 28mm tank collection looked out of place in front of them ,so a while ago I purchased a few 54mm zulu war figures from Benieto Miiniatures and they stayed in their boxes until last week .With a lot,of time on  my hands I got out the one that looked the easiest to build and paint which was atrooper of the Frontier Light Horse one of the many colonial cavalry units involved in the AZW .The figure went together realy well and I think I have done a semi decent job on him ,I have ordered some display plinths for my little collection fothem to stand guard over my book collection which is nearly 70 strong including some nice little collectables which I have picked up cheaply , also to fill the shelf my good friend John bought me a replica 24th foot helmet which has found a place in front of the books .
The Benieto FHL figure

Top shelf 

2nd shelf 

No comments:

Post a Comment