Monday 22 October 2018

WW2 U.S Winter Infantry

One of my many projects was  a company of US infantry for the Battle of the Bulge ,I bought most of the required figures and then my disappointment with Bolt Action made me lose interest in finishing the many ww2 armies I had on my painting table .Finding the Rules of Engagement rule set has rekindled my painting itch and I grabbed a few of the Yanks and set about finishing them off.This first lot are amixture to add to the ones I painted about a year ago in the bolt action rules I had enough figures for a HQ team , 3 sections and a LMG team the ROE army lists are a bit more realistic so I have enough for a HQ ,2 setions the LMG team and a few spare figures left one which I will add to ,to make a understrength section .I love the ROE army lists and the way the units can be added to to suit the scenarios.
a mix of warlord and artizan 

2 comments: