Saturday 28 May 2022

Burrows and Badgers , more painted figures

I was recently asked to organise a Burrows and Badgers game , so got my stuff out and found a box full of unpainted figures I had completely forgot about . I have managed to paint most of them , they were mainly from the Dark ,devout and heroic kickstarter , I picked a few out when I first recieved the figures and painted those but just forgot aboout the rest . The pics below show the remaining heroic and devout figures plus 5 others that I had sat in the pile ,I just have a dozen Dark figures left to do and then I will be ready for the next kick starter that begins in a few days . As always the figures are mainly metal with the large otter proest being resin all beutiful miniatures full of character .

No comments:

Post a Comment