Wednesday 9 December 2020

Towns and Taverns battle mats kickstarter

 Just recieved my battle mat books from Loke and I am really impressed ,the books come in sets of 2  in a card slip case , they can be used as a single book or in multiples to make mats for role playing or wargames they lay side by side perfectly flat with all the images sey out so doors and stairs meet up to make a complete map .With the Kickstarter I recieved the little book of batle mats which depicts single rooms ,boats etc and a pack of town Trimmings which  are reusable stickers to make the mats even more unique during your games ,I also ordered the first set of two books which were the Dungeon set .Really impressed with the quality ,diversity of the maps and the service from Loke will get loads of use out of these ,I put the only figures I had to hand on the mats so you can get aidea of scale they are28mm Crooked Dice spy fi figures .I will post more pics once `i get chance to use the books in aproper game .










No comments:

Post a Comment