Sunday 10 February 2019

Battle Field Tour of Zulu Land

My numerous journeys to Battlefields has taken me around the U.K ,europe,and America but in a few weeks my ambition of visiting the battlefields of the Anglo Zulu war will be realised and to make  it even more special my favourite AZW author Ian Knight will be our guide .Visiting most of the main battle fields and sites of the war we will be stopping in Shakaland zulu village , built for the TV series shaka zulu it now is part living village and part resort , then we move off to a game reseerve for a few days and then onto Isandlwana Lodge for the last few days .I am sure I will bore you all with lots of pictures and tales .
The Tour book arrived 

Our names in print with the great mans ..

The Itinerary 

No comments:

Post a Comment