Sunday 28 September 2014

Raffle to support the Royal British Legion

My yearly raffle for the British Legion will be a bit later this year ,been set back a bit due to my operations and new job etc. So the date for the draw will be 13th December in the war-games Emporium Sheffield as usual they have kindly donated their time and shop to help in the fundraising .I will update on how to get tickets ,prizes sponsors etc on regular updates on here and other forums . I will be contacting our previous sponsors and potential new ones over the next couple of weeks ,so in advance thank you .

2 comments:

  1. Gosh - is it that time of year already? I'll see what I can come up with in terms of a prize.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know,its caught me out with everything happening ,thanks for your support as well Tim.

    ReplyDelete