Monday 8 July 2013

Force on Force -cold war gone hot - a new beginning PT 6

after a gaming free weekend looking after my 2yr old grandson ,Ive taken steady today so all you get is a picture of the Airfix kits I need to build, hopefully finish the last dozen or so metal figures and the last two resin vehicles tomorrow ,well painting at least basing will be later . Then inthe post from S&S I have three more resin vehicles and Shaun assures me that the FV432 with peak turrret is on the way soon  too ,plus a airfix order Ive put in with wargames emporium and that will be that ....maybe Shaun at S&S has also siad the FV432 withScim turrets are in the pipe line so at least 2 of those will be needed.

part of the babysitting duties that left me too tired to paint....


No comments:

Post a Comment