Wednesday 2 January 2013

Pulp Alley project

In an attempt to get projects finished ,I am going to keep weekly ?(regularish ) updates on my ongoing projects ,the first is my pulp game ,I have always wanted to do this but never found the rules for me ,well thats changed with pulp alley hitting the market so here goes.Going to base the adventures in an lost world /darkest africa style setting so various groups have been ordered , Tarzan and jane etc from Nortstar along with some cannibals ,assorted  white hunters and animals ,giant apes and dinosaurs from many sorces and on the look out for temples etc .Will post pics of figures as they arrive and work in progress shots hopefully this will keep me painting building etc .
The rules are downloaded and read and I highly reccomend them and there is a great forum on line as well.

2 comments:

  1. Pulp alley project is shared in the post here. Useful post
    CD distributor

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pulp alley project shown by you is excellent. It is a very good project
    Promotional USB Drivers

    ReplyDelete