Monday 13 May 2019

The men who would be kings -unit cards

Playing TMWWBK this week so made a few unit cards hopefully to speed things up ,each card contains the basic rules and required dice rolls for each unit .I have made acouple of adjustments to stats to better represent the AZW units with the Zulu cards I  included the regiment names to match up with my based units and included the English meanings of the names ,I was going to add more but thought I would try them and the game out before I started showing off too much .

each unit will have its own card , all laminated so remarks can be made and the cards reused 

The Brits one unit has a higher points value as I gave them the sharpshooter trait

the Zulus different traits for married and unmarried units  , no not happy and sad ..

No comments:

Post a Comment