Monday 22 August 2022

02:00 Hours

Well after my earlier post regarding my HellBoy Kickstarter ,I had hardly stopped drooling when the postie , knocked and my 02:00 hours preorder set arrived , a quick look and I m impressed , the rule book was slightly smaller than I expected being used to the normal A4 books ,but this is well printed and looks sturdy . The plastic figures are nice made by Wargames Atlantic ,I supose the only issue is that in the expansions the plastice figures are the same as in the main set ,so are not quite what I wanted for commandoes but not a big problem really , the metal figures are very nice although mine were mispacked and I didnt get a demolition expert but got 2 downed pilots ,but an hour after my email informing them about the error I had areply saying the correct figure would be posted out and I could keep the spare pilot. Counters are good thick card stock ,will have aproper look later and get some better pictures put up , also today the Post brought me the rule book Dawn of Iron ,the ACW at Sea . from scary biscuits studio . What a day
And the Dawn of Iron

1 comment:

  1. Very exited to have received mine as well, although now need to check a bit more closely having seen your note about the mispacked metals.

    ReplyDelete