Monday 22 August 2022

The Big Box of Doom

As you will know I love the Hellboy board game and eagerly took part in Mantic's last Kickstarter ,which not only gave me tha massive big box of doom containing loads of figures and new missions and new or upgraded agents but also the free Hellboy Dice game ,it also gave me change to pick up some of the earlier releases I missed so grabbed the Conquerer worm expansion , Christmas Hellboy diorama and a resin Johann Krauss and a resin Nimue plus of course some add ons which consisted of the limited edition Hellboy drinking with Skeletons diorama ( 2 actually one is a present for my Pal ),a folding dice tray and probably more as I ahve not had time to look at the stuff yet . Lots of new scenarios and charecters to play and dozens of figures to paint .

No comments:

Post a Comment