Saturday 28 September 2013

ROYAL BRITISH LEGION RAFFLE 2013

One of the many Commonwealth Wargraves sites around the world

Poppies on a tree stump in Belgium
Its the time of year that I run a raffle to raise funds for the Royal British Legion ,this year I want it to be the best ever ,not only with the 100 year anniversary of the great war coming up but also due to illness I have not been able to raise funds as well as in previous years .A few people have asked how they can donate unwanted wargaming rules, books and armies its easy just either contact me on here or my email Hrichard77@aol.com or leave a message in the wargames emporium in Sheffield or on any of the forums I take part in usually under the name ITCHY . Tickets will go on sale soon and any clubs wanting me to drop in with tickets please let me know. Also any traders wanting to donate please get in touch I can never have enough prizes .More updates as soon as possible.
Sheffield Park Memorial 


1 comment:

  1. Tim Gow wrote before I deleted it :-( .I was thinking only the other day that it was time for this! I'll sort out tickets for Triples 2014 and will look for something to donate myself.


    So Ive copied and pasted and thank you Tim ,ive been trying to get to the club for past few weeks but I have been busy with either work or hospital visits .

    ReplyDelete