Sunday 29 September 2013

RBL 2013 Raffle UPDATE

well I did not think I would have any thing to update this quick ,seeing as my first emails to sponsors went out on saturday afternoon ,but so far I have had the following responses ,in order I received the answers confirming support :

Sheffield Wargames Society

Dashing Dice Games

Ambush Alley Games

Rogue Miniatures

1st Corps

Northstar Miniatures

Battle Flag

All the above have confirmed they will be sending prizes out as they confirm what they are and I receive more confirmations from other sponsors I will update this blog , A special thanks to every one so far and a big welcome to Dashing Dice Games as this is their first year sponsoring me and the prize package they have donated is fantastic  ,more info soon .

No comments:

Post a Comment