Tuesday 27 August 2024

Which Doctor

Been watching a lot of Doctor Who recently and playing both Exterminate and the Doctor Who Miniature Game so thought I would upset a lot of people by listing my favourite Doctors in order so here goes 1 -Patrick Troughton 2 -William Hartnell 3-Tom Baker 4-Peter Capaldi 5-John Pertwee 6-David Tenant 7-John Hurt as the war doctor 8-Paul McGann 9-Peter Davison 10-Christopher Eccleston 11-Colin Baker 12-Jodie Whittaker 13 Matt Smith 14 Nouti Gatwa and my collection of Doctors I have multiple poses of each but just showing 1 of each here except tenant as he did make agreat comeback and so far i dont have Nouti Gatwa I probably will get one just to be complete but personally do not rate his version of the Dr so far he may grow on me ...

No comments:

Post a Comment