Thursday 5 September 2024

Population z

Tried my first solo game of population Z from the rogue warrior people and it is really an ejoyable fun game taht involves a lot of in game planning to gain equipment and food and the campaign system adds even more to the game ,it can be played solo ,cooperative where 2 or more players take on the zombies ,player v player where you not only take on Zombies but other gangs as well . Played my game in a nice english setting with Hot Fuzz Heroes Nicholas Angel and Danny Butterman taking on an ever incresing number of Zombies I plan to do a three colours cornetto gang based on the 3 films I have the 2 Andies from Hot Fuzz to team up with Nicholas and Danny plusShaun and Ed from Shaun of the dead just trying to source a Gary King and Andy Knightly from Worlds End to finish off the group I have also ordered a few figures bssed on the George Romero Zombie franchise Below are some pics of my game plus the group so far figures Survivors are all Hasslefree and the Zombies are a mix of many manufacturers , buildings are TT Combat and cars die cast

No comments:

Post a Comment