Monday 2 May 2022

Pearl Harbour

Managed to get a solo game of Minden Games Torpedoe Raider ,chose the Pearl Harbour scenario and failed miserably .For my first flight I rolled to attack the Maryland and this didnt go too bad ,my planes survived and I caused 3 hits and some flooding to the Maryland. The second flight attack roll reulted in the Arizona , Again my planes got away with minor damage but all the torpedoes missed Third Flight Got the Nevada as the target but again no hits but the planes took damage Forth Flight again rolled the Nevada but were blown out of the sky without causing any damage Fifth and final flight rolled the Maryland ,with big hopes as the Maryland was already hit and flooding ,but no ,blown out of the sky again without causing damage ,not a day to go down in infamy . Three pics below showing start ,midway and the end of the game .

No comments:

Post a Comment