Thursday 24 September 2020

Hellboy -more purchases

I am really mad about this game from Mantic ,my original purchase of the core game amd the Box full of evil (which contains 2 expansions -Hellboy in Mexico and Darkness calls plus some Japanese horroe related freebies) wasnt enough I then bought the counter upgrade set which gives you plastic versions of the counters from the main set which are reallly great , the furniture is now 3d plastic not flat card and the agent counters are now busts of the intrepid heroes .Now I have acquired the B.R.P.D archives which not only gives you loads more miniatures but cards to buld new assignments so basically you should never run out of missions to play , and the wild hunt exoansion which gives you another Hellboy (my third) ,this time its the Enraged Hellboy carrying excalibur and a number of giants ,knights and imps to fight plus an agent Alice and of course lots more board pieces .I have nearly finished painting the figures from the core game ,once done I will post some pics of the contents of this game.


No comments:

Post a Comment