Saturday 26 September 2020

Anglo-Zulu War Book Collection

 Had a clear out of some books which gave me a chance to relist my AZW book collection and rather than just post a list of them , I thought I would show them off ,107 books plus a pile of magazines with AZW related topics not shown here .The books are a mix,  some excellent works others are not but I would not part with any of them .










The 3 above are all signed to me by the authors

This 10 volume set ,started me off looking up the AZW graves and markers , below my Ian Knight Collection ,my favourite AZW author






These last 4 are all signed to me by Ian Knight ,the 1879 and Zulu Rising were signed in Zulu `land when  we were lucky enough to go on Ians tour

2 comments:

  1. Sorry but I have to post this. "Zulu books Sir! Faasands of them!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a truly impressive library on the Zulu Wars. I have not seen larger.

    ReplyDelete