Tuesday 3 March 2020

Burrows and Badgers -Kickstarter

As I have already said I love Burrows and Badgers by Oathsworn and could not resist taking part in their latest kickstarter .The figures arrived and each one is amazing .There were 17 figures if you pledged for the full collection (which I did ) these consisted of  2 small figures 10 medium ,2 large and 3 massive figures ,all metal except the 3 Resin I also got 3 free figures for backing the full pledge one of these is the first undead animal made by Oathsworn .All beautiful figures as usual cast in one piece with lots of character and detail ,they arrived vet well packed as usual in bubble wrap and a sturdy plastic box .The kick starter was very well run with regular updates and arrived slightly before due date .10/10

one of the massive models a red kite 


one of the freebies a mining mole complete with acandle on his helmet

another of the freebies an undead mouse

another massice creature a border collie 

4 comments:

  1. Lovely aren't they! I am going through the cleaning and basing process with mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the concept and setting but I ended up selling on my B&B figures as no one else was interested. They are lovely figures to paint though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thats a shame its a great game and as you say the figures are ajoy to paint.

      Delete