Saturday 7 March 2020

1745 British -flags of war kickstarter

Jut recieved my kickstarter pledge from Flags of War ,this is the second kickstarter for the Jacobite Rebellion and this time gives us the British Figures ,infantry ,grenadiers ,Highlanders and Dragoons .Again lovely figures , regular updates on progress some nice freebies overall a great experience again ,looking forward to the nexy phase. 10/10

My pledge 

The free flags of my choice

A free Duke of Cumberland

The next pics show the quality .straight out of the packet 



3 comments:

  1. They're great figures and flags.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice looking figures..I didn't know flags of war did figures, I thought they only did...well...flags!

    ReplyDelete
  3. At the moment they just make these I think it was a personal want for the owner ,glad he went with it though they are lovely and look like being a complete range .

    ReplyDelete