Monday 3 June 2019

Historigue wargame markers for cruel seas

Having purchased the cruel seas starter set which includes Royal Navy and Kriegsmarine boats ,I was stunned to find that the game came with US navy and Italian order dice .I contacted warlords customer service who told me the dice were put in at random so technically I had the correct dice ? and also they dont actually make dice for the Royal Navy but would supply Commando dice ? I looked on the warlord shop and saw the dice were £18 a set so I would have to pay out another £36 to get what I considered the correct dice ,looking elsewhere I came across Historique wargames markers and I purchased a set of 10  counters to replace the dice for each of my proposed fleets German ,Italian and British plus a set of critical hit markers for not much more than one set of warlords dice ,and the service was superb and fast .Highly reccomended http://www.historiqueshop.com/index.php
The counters are metal ,laminated with a protective covering , they fit into the order bag a lot easier than dice  

The critical hit counters bigger than warlords but alot easier to see

No comments:

Post a Comment