Friday 17 August 2018

Children of the Fields -a crooked dice kickstarter for 7tv

After the terrible experience with plastic soldier company I am glad I stuck to kick starter I have had nothing but great experiences with everyone else , my latest arrival is from 7tv and is a themed set of book cards and figures for a 60's Tv programme (fictional of course ) called children of the fields ,Based on 60's/70's horror movies such as the wicker man (a lot of the figures are based on this ) folk tales and a certian strange comedy show . The deal I bought arrived on time and is fantastic ,the rule book or programme guide as they are called ,cards and figures a mix of resin and metal are all top qaulity as you would expect from crooked dice . The cards have arcana cards rather than the usual gadget cards which add a nice gothic touch , I have not had chance to paint or even build the figures they only arrived today so `i have taken pics of some of the figures I bought from the programme guide which also shows the quality of the book .10/10













No comments:

Post a Comment