Wednesday 21 April 2010

Ambush Alley

I always wanted a fast modern skirmish game, that wasn,t brain numbing and took all night to play but still had a realistic feel to it and most of all was enjoyable .It took a long time ,a lot of money on rule sets I played once and put away in the cupboard ,but eventually found Ambush Alley and I don't think I will ever change.A really good rule set that fitted everything I wanted, lots of supplements , a really good helpful forum and first rate support from the games makers. I've run demo's with lots of different rules and this is the only set that has had such a huge interest and almost every one that played has enjoyed,and the only one that I have really enjoyed running ,all I can say is if you don't have it GET IT NOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment