Sunday 13 February 2022

Zona Alfa -all done

Finished all the important stuff for Zona Alfa ,well at least enough to play the game .I finished all the bits I bought from Patrick Miniatures ,with the last one being the ruined shop ,a superb model that comes with achoice of signs ,in the photo I have used the shoe store sign but it also comes withbakery and grocery store as well,the removable roof shows some shop items from a Mantic terrain crate . The other bits are also from the Terrain Crates except the swarms of rats which are from the Whizz Kids D&D range .I need to dirty up the die casts I bought for this game to appear abandoned and I will buy a few more figures and possibly another shop from Patrick , but for now all finished , now onto the next project?

2 comments:

  1. Some nice bits of scatter. The building looks suitably worn. Perhaps try washing it with some thinned brown paint?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Simon ,you are right I washed the roof and totally forgot to do the walls

    ReplyDelete