Sunday 17 January 2021

Scooby Doo and the Monsters

I  am still not a 100% health wise so not been doing much but I aahd promised my Grandkids a game involving Scooby Doo , so I put a small game of Pulp Alley on for them whilst they have moved in with us . A great game that we all enjoyed and using the horror rules made it even better for them ,with some very appropriate cards being drawn ,Scooby and Shaggy moved from building to building stumbling over the plot points whilst the rest of the gang took on the bad guys .A slim victory for the Monsters though .Figures of the gang by Hasslefree ,mystery machine is a corgi diecast .Dracula and the brides arebad squiiddo ,the other monsters are miniatures I have had years ,I think the Creature is a Black tree not sure about the Werewolf, map bools by Loke Battle Mats


The Gangs all here

And the bad guys tonight are...

He said I only married them all because `i thought it was big of me (bygamy get it :-) )





1 comment: