Sunday 24 September 2017

HUSH -a secret lair

Been hard at work on a secret lair for my 7TV bond games .Im happy with the very slow progress so thought I would post some work in progress shots as with all good villains i will show you my secrets then pop round to kill you slowly by shark or laser beam ,still abit of work to do but you can see whats what .
A view from above 

Mr Blofeld welcomes you 

computer room 

Missiles ready to launch , still needs some painting to finish off 

private quaters for any self respecting evil genius

lab with imprisoned scientists

stores ready to blow up .....

another shot of it all

close up of the computer lots of cctv of Bond ,John Steed ,and other 60,s stuff

2 comments:

  1. Secret? I know where it is. It's near.....aaaaaaargh,,,,,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Off to a good start. This is on my wishlist alongside the prison.

    ReplyDelete