Monday 31 December 2018

Winter U.S Infantry for Rules of Engagement

Reorganised and finished painting the US infantry I originally bought for Bolt Action but as I have said before that set of rules put me off WW2 gaming in 28mm ,however ROE has changed that so I am finishing all my 28mm WW2 bits now ,we have a nice little following for ROE at Sheffield War Games Society now . My U.S infantry is a basic platoon with some support ,I still want to add a HMG and Med Mortor and maybe a couple of vehicles as well . The figures are a mix of Warlord and Artizan this allowed me to field a platoon where each figure is different , mat is as usual by urban matz
Platoon Command ,officer ,2 NCO's a Medic and a Rifleman

1st section rifle group .NCO , Bar Team and Rifleman 

1st Section assault group NCO and 7 Riflemen 

2nd Section rifle groups as per the 1 section

2nd section assault group , a rifle grenadier adds abit of punch 

LMG team 

Bazooka group

Artillery Observers

1 comment:

  1. Nice work. Really like the litter carrier and the handheld walkie-talkie operator.

    ReplyDelete