Wednesday 5 December 2018

Flags of War Jacobite Kickstarter

My stuff arrived today that I ordered through flags of wars kickstarter project ,and I am highly satisfied  . The Kick Starter was carried out as they should be lots of notifications by the KS page ,personal emails and Facebook ,delivered on time and some nice freebies. The figures are superb ,full of character and realistic poses ,Obviously a work of passion , I can't wait to start on these ,they even posted a nice painting guide to Tartan which will be handy these wil be based for Sharps Practice by Too Fat Lardies . Now I am out of work not sure if I will be able to take part in their next KS but if I can I will .10/10
The free flags are amazing

More Freebies

Highlanders

Lowlanders

Royal Ecossaise 

The free characters 

fantastic detail

Seperate arms make it easy to build a varied unit

the pose and detail are superb and almost no flash at all 

1 comment: