Friday 19 October 2018

Dice Tray

A lot of the games we are playing at moment require rolling lots of dice and I have got fed up of dice bouncing off hte table ,knocking figures over and ending up balanced at angles against terrain etc ,so had a play with a dice tower and a dice tray .Didnt like the tower when rolling a lot of dice you had to stand directly over it to read the results , the dice tended to land on top of each other when rolling a lot together so went for the dice tray. The one i bought was a kaiser rushforth aluminium case type ,it splits in two so I can use one side my opponent the other,it can easily carry dice and other bits ( the one I bought came with 30 dice and a  retractable tape inside) .I have not used it in anger yet but testing my die rolling skills I am happy with it ,no matter how i threw the dice they stayed in the tray and so far had no balancing acts from the dice , I have tried rolling all 30 dice with no drama . 10/10
Nice shiny toy (cieling lights reflected not a dent) 
2 in 1 plus more hidden toys i am easily pleased 

cat was impressed (also allowed cat hair removal test -passed) 

impressive number of 6's 

1 comment: