Wednesday 22 March 2023

Mars -Code Aurora

Bought a copy of these new rules which appear to allow you to use any sci-fi minis you already have without having to buy a dedicated range . The rules read well and seem to be simple to pick up the army lists if thats what you can call them seem to tie in with all popular sci fi types ,I hope to get my first game in this weekend so dug out my Predator range to try them out I have chosen Science faction for the Predators and the Greed faction for the humans mainly as this allows you to pick figures from all the listed factions so I get to field Dutch and his team plus Anna . Figures are from Phalanx
Phalanx also do a Arnie version with a sci fi type weapon as well
I also have a few more Predators on my paint desk including some of the Hunting Hound creatures from the Adrian Brody film , plus another Arnie from the first films finale .

No comments:

Post a Comment