Tuesday 22 November 2022

My Winter Project -Korea the forgotten war

Decided to set myself a project with the target of being completed and ready to game by March 23 . So my choice was the Korean war and decided on British and Chinese troops in winter gear ,also decided on a new scale ,for me anyway 10mm . So ordered a couple of army packs and some odd bits from Pendraken along with their rules Cold War Commander 2 ,I already have acouple of sets that could handle this conflict but liked the write ups for these plus Pendraken have lots of online free stuff such as army lists and rules for weather etc on their forum. So below are some work in progress pics ,a stand of chinese scouts done as a test and a centurion and some brits in various stages of painting ,I will keep regular updates going even if only to spur me on.

No comments:

Post a Comment