Monday 25 July 2022

24th at Rorkes Drift

Took my box of 54mm stuff away on holiday with me and managed to finish one I started about 2 years ago , a lovely figure of a private of the 24th foot at Rorkes Drift . The private is shown at the ready stood outside one of the buildings waiting for the next Zulu attack. As our new caravan has lots of display shelving I moved my other 54mm figures to their new home and even started the next figure ,again a 24th soldier at Rorkes Drift but this time stood on the mealie bag wall in arather tattered uniform with a zulu sheild and other bits giving the impression it is after the battle and he is scanning the horizon for the relief column or the return of the Zulus .Hopefully get this finished and post a picture after our next visit

No comments:

Post a Comment