Wednesday 22 June 2022

Battles of Medieval Britain by Mike Lambo

One of my Fathers day gifts was a solitaire wargame book by mike Lambo ,I must admit I had not heard of the author or the range of books before but based on this I will be buying more. A glossy cover with 41 pages with colour Artwork ,the first 14 pages cover the rules and examples ,the rest of the book covers 12 British Battles , each battle with a map and army lists and special rules for each battle . The rules are simple and easy to pick up but give a fun tacticle game and with each battle having a replay value due to the random placement of the AI units . I played and lost the first game Brunanburgh in about 30 minutes and only needed to refer back to the rules section twice . Seperate printable maps and tokens are available free to print on boradgame geek and other than that you need 6 D6 A great solo game 10/10

No comments:

Post a Comment