Sunday 5 September 2021

Ambush Alley solo

Ambush Alley is one of my favourite miniature rule sets and Shawn and Peggy gave me tremendous support when we were fund raising for the British Legion and as I am playing more solo games now days I remembered the original AA had solo rules so thought i would give them a try . I dug out my 20mm Brits and Afghans mainly Brittania miniatures but once Dave had passed away and Brittania were taken over ,the quality and service fell dramatically so my forces were made up of RH/Liberation models. I realised I didnt have many suitable builngs so put an order in for a few BLOTZ 20mm MDF buildings ,service quality and price are great the buildings in the first picture were just over £20.00 for 2 compunds and 4 smaller buildings . The game played really well ,chose the contractor trouble scenario and the solo rules were great ,the Taliban almost pulling off a victory ,wounding 4 Brits before they managed to get away with the rescued contractors .Great fun

1 comment: