Friday 29 May 2020

They mostly come at night=a Frostgrave solo scenario

Played this second solo scenario fromthe wizards conclave supplement .This time my group are fast asleep except the wizard when  a large group of night creatures attack them ,a mixed group of skeletons ,ghouls ,zombies ,ice spiders and a snow troll .Having to roll awill roll each turn to wake up my awful die rolls made sure most of my adventurers were sound asleep when the baddies arrived , dreadful encounter I took the better part of valour and teleportedmy wizard away and his followers ran in avery disorderly fashion all taking various wounds to make the next game even harder ,luckily my treasure rolls were quite good and ive got some spare cash to buy a couple of new guys.
sleeping soundly

oops slightly outnumbered

the bad guys advance

from all sides they creep up


end of turn 1 no one except the wizard awake

at last afew wake up

last stand 


My wizard shouts the inspiring words ..RUN SAVE YOURSELVES IM OFF

No comments:

Post a Comment