Wednesday 29 November 2023

Arab -Israeli Air Wars

Getting things together for my next project the Arab Israeli air wars covering the six day war up to the Yom Kippur war . I have my aircraft amazing service from Tumbling Dice ,I placed the order on Monday Morning and the stuff arrived Tuesday the 1/600th kit is really nice Now to choose the rules ,I have 3 sets to choose from Airwar C21 ,I have played these using them for a Uk V Soviet what if campaign .They are quick play ,do not use a hex mat and list all the aircraft stats I will need ,on the down size they are only suitable for a few aircraft per side and everything is assumed to be flying at the same level but they are good fun . Bag the Hun ,there a few free down loads to bring the rules up to the jet age and a dedicated Arab/Israeli supplement . I have played these for the normal ww2 period and enjoyed them but haing the rules spread over a few suplements might cause issues and these need a hex mat. Check you6 Jet Age , not played these yet but they seem ok , they need hexmat and some way of showing speed and altitude but they do a campaaign book covering the years I am covering . Will prbably have ago with eaach and then make my mind up before we start the campaign .

No comments:

Post a Comment