Wednesday, 5 August 2026

More for Northern Ireland

After completing the required figures I moved on to vehicles and was looking for scenery . The vehicles I got a Humber Pig and a Saracen from Battlefield 3D both are superb ,no clean up or sanding was needed I also bough a Hotspur Land Rover from Butlers Printed models again nice but lots of sanding needed and the lines can still be seen .The crimes toppers decals came from Butlers and these are superb , I also bought a lot of decals for my 15mm IDF as the decals supplied with the battlefront models were awful . As for scenery I looked at Warbases new Table ready Scenery and orderd a single terraced house and acouple of fields and I cannot poraise these enough ,the building comes ready painted and was ultra easy to put together ,probably the easiest MDF kit I have built , it comes so you can easily detach the roof and upper floors to place figures inside and my 1st Corp figures match up nicely with the vehicles and buildings.

No comments:

Post a Comment